Full and Part-time Warehouse Associates
If you enjoy the reward of a fast-paced environment, as well as the pleasure of sharing a workspace with some truly magnificent individuals, then have we got a position for you!
Well.ca’s Warehouse team is certainly at the core of our company, and it is our goal to make every customer happy, one order at a time. Every Shipping Associate is empowered to ensure quality and accuracy in each order they ship, while contributing to the speed, growth, and improvement of our overall process. As part of the team, your ultimate goal will be to prove to each customer that Well.ca is dedicated to incredible service and quality.
- Receive supplier shipments and sort stock.
- Pick and pack orders quickly and accurately for shipment.
- Assist with monitoring and tracking warehouse inventory.
- Weigh, label, and ship orders using an automated shipping station.
- Maintain a clean and organized work space.
- Work as part of a team to encourage growth, innovation, and personal development.
- Candidate must be motivated, hard-working, passionate and detail-oriented
- A strong work ethic and the ability to perform in a team oriented atmosphere is required
- Detail oriented and the drive to initiate change is a must
- Candidate must be able to lift up to 50lbs
The flexibility required to accommodate full and part-time shifts between the hours of 8am-8pm, Monday to Saturday is essential. Hours may change based on business needs.
Guelph Warehouse- 935 B Southgate Drive, Guelph ON