Full and Part-time Warehouse Associates
If you enjoy the reward of a fast-paced environment, as well as the pleasure of sharing a workspace with some truly magnificent individuals, then have we got a position for you!
Well.ca’s Warehouse team is certainly at the core of our company, and it is our goal to make every customer happy, one order at a time. Every Shipping Associate is empowered to ensure quality and accuracy in each order they ship, while contributing to the speed, growth, and improvement of our overall process. As part of the team, your ultimate goal will be to prove to each customer that Well.ca is dedicated to incredible service and quality.
- Receive supplier shipments and sort stock.
- Pick and pack orders quickly and accurately for shipment.
- Assist with monitoring and tracking warehouse inventory.
- Weigh, label, and ship orders using an automated shipping station.
- Maintain a clean and organized work space.
- Work as part of a team to encourage growth, innovation, and personal development.
- Candidate must be motivated, hard-working, passionate and detail-oriented
- A strong work ethic and the ability to perform in a team oriented atmosphere is required
- Detail oriented and the drive to initiate change is a must
- Candidate must be able to lift up to 50lbs
The flexibility required to accommodate full and part-time shifts between the hours of 8am-8pm, Monday to Saturday is essential. Hours may change based on business needs.
Guelph Warehouse- 935 B Southgate Drive, Guelph ON
Email Marketing and CRM Specialist
Are you a well-rounded marketing professional with a passion for ecommerce, online marketing and technology? Do you thrive in fast-paced, game-changing environments where attention for detail is key? Well.ca is looking for an Email and CRM Specialist to lead the creation and execution of marketing campaigns to drive revenue and retention targets. If you have strong marketing skills, solid copy-writing techniques and are very familiar with industry best practices, don’t hesitate to join our fantastic Marketing team.
- Develop an email strategy including segmentation, personalization initiatives, trigger campaigns, list development that meets revenue goals
- Implement a testing methodology that drives continuous optimization that drive KPIs
- Formulate content for the campaigns, including working with merchandising and product teams to identify product selection, promotions/offers, copy/content, and subject lines
- Analyze and report on email campaign results and KPIs, highlighting successes, trends and opportunities. Maintain formal process to update and share findings with marketing team and other stakeholders
- Coordinate with various departments on production and deployment of campaigns by gathering appropriate content, designing layouts, and collaborating with the Graphic Design, Merchandising, and Promotions team
- Setup and test email prior to deployment on the email platform to ensure messages are sent in proper form and proofread for clarity, grammar, spelling, and accuracy
- Subject matter expert on email and ecommerce best practices
- Develop and implement strategies to drive revenue from new and existing onsite tools such as the bundle subscription products.
- Ownership of revenue and retention initiatives such as personalization program.
- 2-4 years experience with email marketing specifically in managing retail email programs
- University degree
- Well-rounded marketing technologist familiar with industry best practices
- Familiarity with leading email platforms such as Exact Target
- Excellent knowledge and passion for ecommerce and online marketing
- Strong understanding of e-campaign performance drivers and optimization techniques
- Strong analytical capabilities with 2-4 years proven experience in digital analytics programs, specifically Google Analytics and Excel based analysis
- Experience formulating test plans with solid copy-writing skills
- Attention to detail, strong communication skills and a get-it-done attitude
- Experience working in ecommerce
- Subject matter expert for email and Can-SPAM regulations
- A self-starter who is tenacious and creative in finding ways to get things done
- Someone who is energetic, works hard, and is fun to work with
- Proven experience achieving results in a fast-paced environment
- A team player who can help contribute to Well.ca’s amazing culture
Toronto, Ontario. 365 Bloor Street East, Suite 1910.